Push Sports Knee brace
The Push Sports Knee Brace supports the knee in a special way, using non-axial leaf spring hinges on both sides of the knee. Movement to the sides is countered, whilst on the other hand bending and stretching of the knee are not hindered. The U-shaped pressure pad is positioned round the kneecap and contributes to stabilising the kneecap.
Features and Benefits
- Offers sideways support in the event of instability of the knee joint
- Applies individually adjustable compression around the joint
- Non-axial leaf spring hinges follow the natural bending of the knee
- A U-shaped pressure pad contributes to the stabilisation of the kneecap
- Optimum position retention
- Very low profile
Applying the brace
Open the two hook and loop fasteners.
1. Pull the brace over the knee until the pad is positioned snugly underneath the kneecap. For the proper degree of support, it is important that the pad fits closely around the kneecap.
2. Close the lower hook and loop fastener to provide a comfortable degree of compression below the knee.
3. Close the upper hook and loop fastener to provide a comfortable degree of compression around the upper leg. It is important that the pad presses snugly against the kneecap.