All about the Nike Zoom Rival SD 2The Nike Zoom Rival SD 2 is a neutral running shoe with a flexible fit that you can brace for competitions. Close-fitting support is due to the synthetic leather upper. The integrated strap reinforces the midfoot for greater precision on the push-off.
Features and benefits
- Neutral running shoe
- Integrated band around the arch
- Flexible outsole with tactile relief
- Synthetic leather upper without stitching for seamless support
- Rubber toe cap provides stability during forward movements and secure foot placement.
- Pebax® plate under the forefoot
Doubt about the right size? No problem at all! The size chart below can be used as a guideline for choosing the right shoe size.
The best time to measure your feet is at the end of the day. Because of the warmth and movement your foot swells a bit during the day.
Do you fall exactly between two sizes? Then we advise you to always choose the bigger size. If this size turns out to be too big, you can always return the shoes free of charge!
|Length heel-toe in CM||EU size||UK size||US Men|