Mikasa V200W Volleyball
The new Mikasa Indoor Volleyball V200 is the successor of the MVA200 and is the official match ball of the FIVB. Therefore, this ball will also be used at the Olympic Games, World Championships and European Championships. With the renewed construction, consisting of 18 panels, this volleyball has been developed for optimal aerodynamics and perfect flight characteristics.
The innovative design also increases the visibility of the ball and the 'Nano Balloon Silica' anti-sweat technology ensures that the ball stays dry, even during the longest matches.
Features and benefits
- FIVB APPROVED with FIVB OFFICIAL GAME BALL Logo
- Leakproof butyl rubber bladder for optimal air retention
- Retains its round shape, match after match
- The synthetic leather gives the ball a soft and wear-resistant surface, for optimal control
- Construction with 18 panels for aerodynamically perfectly balanced flight characteristics
- Lower rebound effect
- Double-Dimple Technology for excellent ball control
- Circumference 65-67 cm
- Weight 260-280 g